In today’s post a tutorial for how to create a gift box for your desk top calendar project. These videos I’ll show you how to create this box, which would also work well for other gifts.
You Will Need
- Pearl Cardstock, or decorative papers
- 6 x 6″ decorative cardstock
- Scor It board (or scoring tool/ cutting mat and steel ruler)
- PVA glue
Part 1; Creating the Gift Box
Part 2; Decorating the Box
- Dimensional embellishments on the top of the box and calendar
- Create your own decorative paper with your favourite techniques.
- Add a handmade gift tag to complete the look
Joanna Sheen. This is Joanna Sheen’s website, she has a selection of CDs you could use for your calendars
Joanna Sheen Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady CD. Direct link to the CD, which I used in the project.
Here are links to the earlier parts of the tutorials in this series.
- Desktop Calendar This is the first part of the gift set tutorial series, where I created the calendar you see at the end of today’s video.
- Greeting Card & Gift Tag – Desktop Calendar Gift set [coming soon].
Be sure to check back here next Friday, this theme will continue in a tutorial series to make a complete gift set.
Hope you have enjoyed this project and give it a try. I’d love to hear your comments and see the results if you make one of these.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon