In today’s post I’d like to share a picture of the Gift bag I made for the gloves I’ve made for MIL for Mother’s Day.
I created this using a template on the Serif Craft Artist program. I changed the background and added the text and images. It turns out I’ve decorated the wrong panel of the bag, so don’t look too close or you’ll see the white line oops!
Craft Artist is great fun and you have so many options for altering the templates and projects on there. I’m really enjoying trying the new features on there. Do give Craft Artist a go, you can download a free cut down version from their website.
For more information about the program and where to get hold of it, check out the links below.
- Craft Artist Platinum Buy the software from Serif and more product information. Check out the video, showing the features of the product.
- Craft Artist Compact; This is a cut down version of the full program to try for free.
- Online support from Serif You can also download a manual from here too.
- Daisy Trail Home of the online community of fans of the Digital Scrapbook Artist 2
- Daisy Trail shop. Where to buy the Digital kits individually
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon