In today’s post I will be reviewing;
- Manufacturer/Brand; Sheena by Sheena Douglass/ Paint Fusion
- Item number; 192729-000-000
- RRP at time of writing:
Reason For Buying
Having enjoyed the first Paint Fusion DVD with the floral stamps, when this Christmas one came out, I jumped on it.
- Stamp sheets covered; Holly, Ivy, Christmas Rose, Poinsettia, Garland, Christmas Tree
- Painting onto; glass, fabric, candles as well as card and boxes.
- You don’t need to have watched the first DVD to use this, but it will help for how to prep the card surfaces to paint onto
Packaging; the DVD case itself is very flimsy. Not a patch on the quality of the first one.
Excellent production quality; great sound, lighting and camera work as well as superb content. The flimsy DVD case was the only let down, a shame for what is a quality product.
Value for Money
Excellent, I bought this as part of a bundle on C&C, including three of the stamp sheets. A great way to get the best from the stamp sheets as its much easier to review how to create the techniques when you watch someone doing it.
Would I buy it Again?
Yes! It’s a new technique for me and I’m a visual learner. The practice sheets that come with the stamps are great but its a very useful reference for the techniques,
I love Paint Fusion - even though I haven’t done much, it’s really boosted my confidence with painting. You can get amazing results when you use the stamps and paint over them using these techniques. If you are keen to paint but haven’t had success in the past, I highly recommend Paint Fusion. It’s for all ages and all abilities.
For more information about the products and to find Sheena on the web, please check out the links below.
- This is Sheena’s website and blog. You can buy the DVD and related products from here too.
- This is Sheena’s You Tube channel
- Sheena Douglass on Twitter
Thanks Sheena for another excellent video, I’ll be collecting your stamps and any videos that you make to accompany them, great concept and really well put together. For this and the confidence in painting you have given me, many thanks.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon