To conclude the review of the year kinda week, I’d like to share;
My Favorite Tutorials of 2011
They have to be working with Kuretake products and the video tutorials I made using a selection of their pens.
Rock n Roll flowers were my most favorite as after creating these with their Brushables range, I discovered their Art & Graphic pens, which gave a different more subtle effect which is beautiful. I hope to spend more time playing with these products next year and share some more ideas with you for how to use them.
How about you?
What has been the tutorial that you most enjoyed in 2011, doesn’t have to be one of mine ;) Would love to hear what really got your creative juices flowing.
- Zig: Brushables; Introduction & Techniques
- Zig: Calligraphy pens; Introduction & Techniques
- Zig: Wink of Stella; Introduction & Techniques
- Rock n Roll Flowers with Zig Pens
- Rock n Roll Butterflies & Bows with Zig Pens
Video tutorials will be back in 2012, I have plans for several and just need to wait for good light to be able to film.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon