Last month I mentioned that I was going to try knitting my first cowl. Today I’d like to share a picture of the finished piece.
- The pattern I used (but recalculated the stitches too big ooops) was from Sixsevenone’s blog.
- The yarn I used was James Brett Chunky; in colour MC6.
The yarn was a joy to use, especially on my new Knit Pro: Basix; birch wood circulars, that I reviewed earlier this month. The yarn colours self stripe which give a pretty result and I managed to get this finished just in time for the cold snap. I had my hair cut very short this time and have found winter decidedly chilly.
- Cowl Pattern Dolores Park Cowl by Sixoneseven.
- James Brett website, Marble Chunky yarn colours
- Knit Pro: Basix; Birch Wood
Hope you like it, try making a cowl, they are great for keeping out the drafts and less bother than a scarf in use. If you don’t have the best dexterity the good news is they don’t take too long to make either Oh dear, perhaps it will be another pattern I’ll use for making Christmas gifts, they’ll be calling me Mrs Weasly (Harry Potter) next.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon