Welcome to the Featured Artist of the Month page.
Here you will find the past articles I’ve published, about artists who I admire and have inspired me in my creative journey. Please click on the artist’s name to be taken to their interview and find out more about them.
- Buecheritger: Bookbinder; October 2009
- Chinelo Bally as seen in The Sewing Bee 2014; April 2014
- Claire Mills: Textile Artist; January 2011
- Debbie Shore; Textile Artist; February 2011
- Gillian McMurray; Mixed media artist; November 2011
- Gina Barrett Passementerie Artist. Creator of buttons braids and wonderful things. Check out her site.
- Jackie Poutasse: Bookbinder September 2009
- Kari-Helene Rene. Fiber artist. November 2012
- Kiley Gwen: Bookbinder; June 2009
- Liz Welch: Friendly Plastic & Textile artist. May 2011
- Pat Pitingolo; Art Journal artist; March 2011
- Rhonda Miller: Bookbinder; July 2009
- Rosie Rowe; Mixed Media Artist; April 2011
- Santtu: Paper crafter, mixed media and fiber artist. September 2010
- Seth Apter; from The Altered Page; Mixed media artist. October 2011
- Sherry Cheever; Paper crafter June 2010
- Sue Bleiweiss: Bookbinder & Textile artist May 2009
- Tricia Morris: Bookbinder & Paper crafting; August 2009
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon