Having destroyed the paper piercer that came as part of the Making Memories Tool Kit the other day, by foolishly trying to pierce LOADS of watercolour paper and two layers of leather, all at once! DOH I went into a panic as to what to do. I needed a sturdy paper piercer that would be substantial enough to go through thicker card stocks and if possible leather.
To my relief after an online search for Making Memories Paper Piercer I discovered they have a new version of this tool.
- Tool has storage for needles within the barrel.
- It has a needle threader at the far end.
- Has a small selection of needles that come with it.
- Protective cover for the piercing end and the needle threader
- Shorter needle
- Lighter weight than the original tool
- The needle threader on the end can get in the way a bit when the tool is in use
- The lighter weight is not always better than a heavier tool
- Shorter needle; although this does prevent you trying to pierce too much on a single attempt!
Value for Money; Excellent as it incorporates several tools in one
Build Quality; Good for the price tag
Price; around £2.50
Best wishes and thanks for reading