Welcome to the Textile Blogs & Forums page.
As the title suggests this is where you will find links to blogs and forums with textile themes. If you don’t have friends and family nearby who sew, check a few of these out and start building your own sewing community today.
- A Fashionable Stitch. Amazing blog with superb tutorials. Sunni has a brill class on zips on Craftsy too.
- All Free Sewing Free patterns
- Bitter Betty Blogs If you love Vintage you will love this blog. Fantastic tutorials
- Coletterie GREAT blog with lots of tips. You can also buy her patterns there too
- Did You Make that
- Guthrie and Ghani Shop and blog of Lauren from the Sewing Bee
- Sew Chic and Unique; Great site with tutorials and lots of inspiration
- The Purl Bee; This site features projects for sewing and knitting
- UHandbag; This is the blog of Lisa Lam, author of The Bag Making Bible.
- Meg’s Monkey Beans; Sewing blog
- Tilly and the Buttons. Tilly as seen on The Great British Sewing Bee
- Artisan’s Square Stitcher’s Guild
- Sew Mama Sew; This site is a forum but also has its own blog and shop too.
- Short Cuts To Sewing; This forum is run by Debbie Shore of Ideal World/Create & Craft fame.
- The Sewing Forum A friendly happy forum with lots of advice for all kinds of sewing and textiles.
- Sew Magazine; Free cover pattern, latest news and reviews for all kinds of sewing fields. UK magazine
- Sewing World Magazine
We all hate dead links. From time to time sites do change their address, if you find a dead link please leave me a comment to let me know. I will attempt to repair the link or remove it.