Welcome to the Retailers & Manufacturers Page
Here you will find a list of links to retailers and manufacturers of textile products and services.
- Simplicity UK
- Coates Sewing Solutions Threads and tools
- Singer This is the main site, you can pick your country of origin from this page.
- Abakhan Fabrics, & habberdashery as well as knitting materials as well.
- C & H Fabrics Fabrics and Yarns. Friendly knowledgeable staff too.
- Calico Laine Dressmaking Fabrics
- Short Cuts to Sewing. Debbie Shore’s website has hints tips and lots of help for anyone new to sewing. Debbie makes excellent tutorial DVDs which I highly recommended!
- Debi Birkin Adorable patterns for knitted gifts. Also available on Etsy
- John Lewis UK Selection of upholstery fabric as well as quilting supplies, good choice of haberdashery supplies too.
- Sewing Online UK
- Sew Mama Sew; Online fabric retailer. Site also has forum and excellent tutorials
- Thimble Lane; Debbie Shore’s (from C&C) online store.
- U Handbag; Lisa Lam’s online shop for accessories for making your own bags. Lisa’s blog has tutorials and free patterns too.
- Etsy; Online site where you can buy patterns as well as supplies. A great place to sell your handmade creations.
- Ebay; Online Auction site (UK). Search for your chosen product and bid for it. Buy it now items can be purchased immediately. I have bought some lovely fabric from here. For USA try Ebay.com
- Purl Soho Fabrics yarns and just a stash haven. Blog
- The Cotton Patch. Fabric retailer
- Threads and Patches. Really beautiful fabrics UK
- Remnant Kings
- Ribbon Emproium
- Papernstitch Great place for handmade shopping. A gallery of stores selling handmade products.
- Coopers; As seen on Create & Craft TV. Coopers is a long-standing supplier of sewing machines and related products
- William Gee Haberdashery, including pattern drafting paper
- Sew Magazine; Free cover pattern, latest news and reviews for all kinds of sewing fields. UK magazine
- Sew Hip UK based magazine, includes pull out patterns.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon
We all hate dead links. From time to time sites do change their address, if you find a dead link please leave me a comment to let me know. I will attempt to repair the link or remove it.