Here you will find a list of books and products that I’ve reviewed on the blog. Please follow the links to go to the original posts.
- The Sewing Machine Book The MUST have book for newbies and those wanting a reference book of techniques.
- Me & My Sewing Machine Another must have book for those a bit intimidated by their sewing machine.
- Sew What Bags How to create a wide selection of bags REALLY easily.
- The Bag Making Bible Lisa Lam takes you through your bag making paces. Lots of useful reference material here.
- Homemade Vintage Vintage is all the rage just now, as is home made. If you liked Kirsty Allsop programs you’ll like this.
- Embroidered Books by Isobel Hall Although this was intended as a bookbinding book there is more sewing than binding in it
- Sew What? Debbie Shore’s DVD. A Fantastic starting point for newbies, if you are scared of sewing, get this!
- Simplicity’s Guide to Sucessful Sewing by Simplicity. Looking for help with dressmaking and patterns, this is a DVD guide to terms and techniques.
This page will be updated over time, as more articles are added to the main blog.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon
We all hate dead links. From time to time sites do change their address, if you find a dead link please leave me a comment to let me know. I will attempt to repair the link or remove it.