Today I would like to share a review of the Bind It All Tool Kit made by a company called Zutter. This kit is made to accompany their Bind It All machine but is a very useful starter kit for all kinds of papercrafter.
Features of the Kit
- A sturdy cover with a zip round closure keeps all the contents secure and clean
- Elasticated bands hold all the tools securely, but also make them easy to access
- A pen
- A 15cm ruler
- A needle/piercing tool which has a srew off end that allows you to store needles within the tool itself.
- A bone folder
- A Craft Knife
- Spare blades for the craft knife
- A retractable tape measure
On the second panel, over the page as it were are the following tools;
- A pair of scissors, small but very sharp.
- A pair of round nose pliers
- A pair of wire cutters
Here are detail pictures of the needle holder. Unscrew the end and you can store needles inside the piercing tool.
So who is this kit for?
This kit contains all the basic tools to get you started and would be very useful to the following groups;
Scrapbookers and card makers; this is great for taking to clubs and classes.
On line demo
The wonderful people over at the Paper Studio have made a video that shows you all the contents of this tool kit and how it would be useful to bookbinders.
Here is a link to the manufacturers website;
Well I think that covers it. If you have any questions or comments do leave me a message in the box below and I will get back to you.
Best wishes and thanks for reading