My friend Kiley over on http://www.kupokiley.blogspot.com/ tagged me the other day. I have to say I’m not a big fan of tagging as I hate circular letters and it seems similar, but this one I liked so here’s how it works
Here are the rules
- Link Back to the person who tagged you
- List 7 random book facts about yourself,
- Tag 7 more friends
My 7 Random Book Facts
- I take the dust jackets off hardcover books as I read them, I hate the way they move around and get creased as I read.
- I have to make trial books, to see how binds work, before I make the real thing.
- I love reading but have Irlen’s Syndrome, which is a kind of Dyslexia which makes reading hard work.
- I have to read through a sheet of special orange acetate to keep the letters still on the page, due to the Irlen’s.
- I have kept a diary/journal for almost every day since I was about 12.
- My favorite books are the kind which are full of ideas and inspiration for new projects or techniques, I love to learn.
Now to tag some friends, in no particular order;
- Beuchtiger over on http://buecher-tiger.blogspot.com/
- Jackie over on http://www.tjbookarts.com/
- Piami over on http://blogg.piami.no/
- Sue Blieweiss over on http://suebleiweiss.typepad.com/sueb/
In case you are wondering what Irlen’s Syndorome is; http://www.irlen.org.uk/
British Dyslexia http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/
Crossbow Education; where my orange acetate came from; http://www.crossboweducation.com/
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon