In today’s post there is a video to show you how you can create your own blank ATC cards from your favourite cardstocks.
For this project you will need;
- A Scor It bord
- Cardstock of your choice mine measures A4 in size
- A metal ruler
- A craft knife
- A cutting mat
- Place your cardstock on to the Scor It board, with the short edge level with the top of the board.
- Move your cardstock over to the 2.5″ mark and score a line,
- Move your score line over to the 2.5″ mark and score again
- Repeat this until you get to the edge of the card
- Rotate your card so that the long edge is now level with the top of the board
- Move the edge of the card to the 3.5″ mark and score a line
- Move the score mark over to the 3.5″ mark and score again
- Repeat this until you reach the edge of the card
- Using a metal ruler and a craft knife, cut along all the lines and you will be left with 9 ATC sized cards from an A4 piece of cardstock.
If you have enjoyed this film and want to see the others I’ve made, here is my home over on You Tube.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon
**Link this to tutorial Page**