Today I’d like to share a picture of the Star Book that I created, it features Clarity Stamps. This month’s theme for The Virtual Crafting Challenge is B. So I thought I’d make a Book 🙂
Barbara Grey demonstrated a design similar to this, on Create and Craft in January 2010. I cut my paper to a smaller size than she mentioned, so instead of using the same stamp on the inside, I used a smaller version of the ornate corner. My book also features different corner stamps to the one’s used in the original demo.
- Stamps: Clarity Ornate Corner small and large
- Paper: Pearl from Paper Mill shop
- Ink: Brilliance; Coffee Bean
- Mat board covers and Perfect Pearl powders
Thanks to Barbara for the inspiration, your stamps are wonderful and so versatile too.
- Clarity Stamps Barbara Grey’s clear stamps. Excellent quality and very versatile.
- Look out for Barbara Grey on Create and Craft, her next show is the first Sunday in March 2010. You can view the show and schedule on the same link.
- Graphicus also stock the two sizes of Ornate Corner stamps
This was great fun to make and quite quick too.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon