In today’s post I will be reviewing
Mini Misters by Ranger
Item; Mini Misters
Price: Set of 3, around £5. Individual bottles around £1.75
My Reason for Buying them
My reason for buying these misters, was to create my own backgrounds by spraying inks and also to create my own mica sprays, by adding in Perfect Pearls Mica powders.
Value For Money
Excellent. I have bought alternative spray bottles but they are overly large and do not have as fine or reliable spray as these misters. Alternatives were around £3 each for less efficient sprays.
- Easy storage, you can get loads of them into a small box.
- A good price
- Easily available
- The small base is a bit of a disadvantage, in that they do fall over if you stand them on their ends. Easily solved by putting the bottles in a small jam jar next to you as you work ;)
- I did find that putting mica powders into them, did sometimes make them fail. The dried powder gummed up the mechanism. To resolve this, empty them before storage and run clear water through the mechanism till it runs clear.
Would I buy them Again?
Yes, and I have done, just recently bought 30 more :)
- Fine Misting
- Add inks used for re-inking dye pads, water down to create your own colour sprays
- For spritzing water over inked backgrounds for textured effects.
- Great for travel to classes/crops etc
Mini Misters are available from all good stamping stores. To locate a store near you, visit the manufacturers site.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon.