For a long time I have been of the opinion that I didn’t need Pro Markers. For the following reasons
- I just don’t have the ‘colour me in’ kind of stamps
- I’m a colour magpie, if I liked them I would need them ALL and I just don’t have the budget
- I like the inks I have and didn’t want to get all side tracked.
Trouble is SOOO many people kept telling me how fantastic they were, and then Hobby Craft had a special offer on, half price for the sets of 5 and a good price for the 12 pack and I caved!
Having looked through my stamps and at a few websites about the markers I decide on the following sets;
- Set of 12; for a good all round set of colours
- Pastels; for lighter tones
- Christmas set; As I DO have many Christmas stamps and these are the colour in type.
This seems to be a good place to start as it gave me light, medium and dark tones of the basic colours. So far I’ve only had a little play with them and its early days. They are impressive and when I’ve had more time to explore what I can do with them, I’ll share my results 🙂
Thanks to GM and Rainbow for their patience with me when I asked them a lot of questions about the markers, before I bought them. Thanks to Barbara Grey and Joanna Sheen for their demonstrations on Create and Craft, which although they made me cave and buy these pens, were very helpful for showing me how to use them.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon