In today’s post I’d like to share the latest page created for my advent calendar project.
Advent Calendar; Day 2
- Stamps Used; Anna Griffin Clear stamps
- Inks Used; Adirondack dye ink; Cranberry and bottle. Versafine; Crimson
- Paint used; Adirondack Acryic Dabbers; Gold
- Cuttlebug Embossing folders borders
- Cuttlebug Alphabet; Olivia
I’d love to see your results if you are making daily pages for a similar advent calendar. If you missed the tutorial at the start, here’s Part 1, which contained a download for how to create your calendar. Hope you like this project and will join me tomorrow for the next page.
The snow arrived BIG time yesterday, it has snowed constantly for 2 days now and we have a foot of snow out there. Will take a pic, when its safe to do so. Need to dig out the wild birds water bowl its totally burried. The feeders are very popular today with chaffinches, blue tits and great tits on there. The robbin and dunnock are looking hungry too.
If you have to travel, go careful and stay as warm as you can.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon