Do you wish your die cuts had more appeal, were more interesting? Read on for hints and tips to create much more interest with your favorite die cuts.
You Will Need
- Die Cut
- Cut n Dry Foam
- Craft Sheet
- Cut out your favorite die cut using whichever machine you choose.
- This bird was cur on a Slice Elite machine from the SD card Vintage Findings
- Use good quality card, I’ve used Rymans; Bright White 160 gsm card
- Spray ink over your die cut in a co-ordinating colour
- Stamp text or pattern onto your die cut
- Ink edges to add dimension
- Curve image for more depth using a bone folder
Ink; Tim Holtz Distress in; Weathered Wood, Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky
Stamps; Elusive Images UDLGW0009
You now have a dimensional element perfect for embellishing your chosen project. Great for cards, altered art, art journals, cards etc.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon