In today’s post I will be reviewing; Jackson’s Retractable Sable Brush.
- Manufacturer/Brand; Jacksons Art Supplies;
- Item Name: Sable Retractable brush
- Item number; BRSRET
- RRP at time of writing: £7.55
Product description from Jackson’s site
A very useful pocket brush. This light weight sabe hair brush has fully protected hair when retracted.
Reason For Buying
I wanted a light brush but with quality hair rather than nylon. Something that wouldn’t get damaged if taken on field trips.
Nice and light
- Well fitting lid, which is easy to remove and turns into the handle of the brush in use.
- The brush has quality sable and returns to a good point
- The barrel has a ventilation hole in the end, so if you do have to pack the brush away while it is still damp, during field trips it can still air.
- Haven’t got any
Excellent. Good quality sable, well-fitting lid. Not too heavy for travel and for poor dexterity, making it very comfortable to use.
Value for Money
Excellent. A fair price for a good quality product.
Would I buy it Again?
Yes. I highly recommend this to everyone.
This is a truly excellent brush, which is a joy to use. Perfect if you want to take it on field trips as the barrel protects the brush trip in transit or storage. Well worth the investment and would make a perfect present for an artist.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon