In today’s post I will be reviewing; Joanna Sheen’s; House Mouse Stamps
- Manufacturer/Brand; Joanna Sheen
- Item number: JSHM051
- RRP at time of writing: £9.99
Reason For Buying
I’ve adored House Mouse stamp range for ages. Then when this Get Well Soon set came out I couldn’t resist it. My best friend was due an operation and poor DH had a lot of dental work and these stamps looked ideal to cheer them up.
- Super high quality
- Very detailed stamps
- Lots of stamps on each sheet
- A range of sizes of images, little uns for the inside of the card/ back of envelope as well as large main image ones
- Adorable designs drawn by Ellen
- Unmounted stamps are nice and easy to store
- Haven’t got any
Excellent. These are deeply etched and very detailed images. They stamp out perfectly.
Value for Money
Excellent. There are several images per stamp sheet. Had these been wood mounted you would have paid more for a single large image than you do for the whole sheet. Many of the images mix and mingle across the House Mouse range, giving you many options for all kind of creative projects.
Would I buy it Again?
Totally. There are LOADS of House Mouse stamps on my wish list, especially those with birds and budgies in the sets too.
Joanna’s stamps are superb quality and I’ll definitely be buying more House Mouse stamps in the future. They are always getting into such mischief and you have just as much fun making projects with them as the people get when they open their cards.
- Joanna Sheen website/forum and online store
- Joanna Sheen Challenge blog
- Joanna Sheens Country Days Blog
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon