Last month I mentioned that I was going to try knitting my first cowl. Today I’d like to share a picture of the finished piece.
- The pattern I used (but recalculated the stitches too big ooops) was from Sixsevenone’s blog.
- The yarn I used was James Brett Chunky; in colour MC6.
The yarn was a joy to use, especially on my new Knit Pro: Basix; birch wood circulars, that I reviewed earlier this month. The yarn colours self stripe which give a pretty result and I managed to get this finished just in time for the cold snap. I had my hair cut very short this time and have found winter decidedly chilly.
- Cowl Pattern Dolores Park Cowl by Sixoneseven.
- James Brett website, Marble Chunky yarn colours
- Knit Pro: Basix; Birch Wood
Hope you like it, try making a cowl, they are great for keeping out the drafts and less bother than a scarf in use. If you don’t have the best dexterity the good news is they don’t take too long to make either😉 Oh dear, perhaps it will be another pattern I’ll use for making Christmas gifts, they’ll be calling me Mrs Weasly (Harry Potter) next.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon