In today’s post I will be reviewing; Winsor & Newton Galleria Acrylic paint in the metallic colours.
- Manufacturer/Brand; Winsor & Newton: Galeria
- Item number
- RRP at time of writing: £3.50 for 60 ml tubes
Reason For Buying
I love metallic colours for adding highlight to projects.
- Galeria is a flow formula acrylic paint, which I find very versatile.
- Easy to mix
- Affordable price
- Great quality
- Each metallic colour more than doubles your existing palette by mixing and turning original colours metallic.
- Well fitting lids
- Haven’t got any.
Excellent. The tubes are durable, metal in the case of the 60 ml size. The lids fit well and the shape means there’s more to get hold of, when you want to remove them. Don’t be put off by the price, these are superb paints and perform well.
Value for Money
Excellent. A great price to try new colours without breaking the bank
Would I buy it Again?
Totally, I bought all the metallic colours currently in the range; Gold, Silver and Copper.
If you haven’t tried metallic paint before, these are fantastic. The flow formula acrylic means they dry fast and are easy to clean off tools. They mix well with Galleria colours to turn your existing palette metallic. BARGAIN! I’ll be sharing how to do that in a later tutorial.
- Winsor & Newton Manufacturers site
- Galeria. Manufacturers product page also links to colour chart
Available from all good art stores, check out my art supplies tab at the top of the blog for listings.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon