So you can’t see any gift wrap in the shops that you like? or Perhaps you want to design your own but fear you have left it too late? Fear not, I have a plan.
Here’s my shop bought gift bag, that I added a topper I designed with Serif Craft Artist, to match my Christmas card design.
To create you custom designed gift bags:
- Do you have any toppers in Christmas themes, or Crafting CDs that you can print out toppers from, in designs that you like?
- Rush to your local craft/kitchen store and grab some plain coloured gift bags. Nice printer paper & ribbon.
- Put the kettle on a make a brew.
- Print your chosen design.
- Adhere you toppers to the gift bags.
- Tie bags closed with ribbon
As the meerkat says; ‘Simples’
Hope that helps you out of a pickle ;)
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon