If you like making your own pages for Filofax, these templates will help you punch your pages just right every time. I discovered that the Filofax website has lists for all the pages sizes used in their various planners. I’ll add a link at the end of the article. From here I cut 180 gsm cardstock to the sizes needed for my planners.
To make your Filofax Mini template, you will need
- Cardstock cut to Mini planner size; 105 x 67 mm
- An adjustable one such as Rapesco 66-P
- Pencil & pen
- Paper trimmer or ruler & craft knife or if you have to scissors
- Cut your cardstock and paper to the same size as your planner pages. for the mini that’s 105 x 67 mm
- Draw a line on your card 43 mm up from the bottom of the page and the full width of the page as shown on the picture
- Using Rapesco 66-P move the punching parts to the spacing correct to your page size; that’s all towards the middle together, with no gap between the punches, for Mini pages.
- Insert your cardstock into the punch lining the drawn line with the centre line of the punch, and punch.
You can save this cardstock template to use with any further pages you want to punch. Just lay your template on top of the page you want to punch and its easy to see where to line up to. Store it in the back of your planner so you don’t have to go on a major hunt of the house to find it.
Hope this makes it easy for you to get your own pages to line up to the commercial ones in your planners. Let me know how you get on.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon