- Mixed media Artist, Bookbinder, Rubber stamper and Papercrafter. I love to experiment with colour and learn new techniques. Where will your creative journey take you? Billie's Craft Room. Come and visit the blog to discover Tutorials, Reviews and inspiration. I look forward to seeing you soon Billie
Posts by :
August 8, 2014 Getting tangled in Zentangle
August 4, 2014 Charlie and Sunshine are doing great
August 1, 2014 Filofax Meal Planner page A5 design
July 28, 2014 New Sewing Book
July 25, 2014 Review: Punch for Filofax; Rapesco Diary Punch 66-P
July 21, 2014 Studio Tour
July 18, 2014 Free Download; Calendar page for August 2014
News UpdatesNew projects have been added to the tabs across the top of the blog. Check out the 'About' tab, for Challenge themes and free downloadable Calendar Pages are now on there too. Now you can access these all year long. Just had a tidy up of the side bar and joined Pinterest, do use the follow button to keep up to date with new posts and updates. Have fun Billie :)
Grab My Button
- Follow Billie's Craft Room on WordPress.com
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow on Pinterest
A Space to HealI started a new blog about ways to find inner calm and peace: https://aspacetoheal.wordpress.com/ Check it out.
- Filofax, Pens and Stationary
- Jewellery Making
- Stamping & Paper Craft: Supplies
- Stamping & Paper Craft: Reviews
- Stamping: Blogs & Forums
- Art: Tutorials
- Billie’s Online Classes
- Blogging: Tutorials
- Bookbinding: Tutorials
- Crafting Tutorials
- Textile: Tutorials
- Yarns: Tutorials
- How to make a travelling kit for sketching & painting
- Exploding Box with template
- Product Review; Winsor & Newton Field Box
- Product Review; Daler Rowney System 3 Acrylic Introduction Set
- Product Review: Winsor & Newton Drawing Ink
- Bookbinding: Tutorials by others
- New Knitting Project: Slippers
- Product Review; Winsor & Newton Cotman Travel Bag
- Unboxing Filofax Finsbury A5 in Blue...or is it violet?
- Advent Calendar Christmas Sew Along
Adventures in Acrylics – Online Workshop. Starts 4th May 2012
To add this button to your blog or website, copy and paste the following code:
<a href=" https://billiescraftroom.wordpress.com/tutorials/billies-online-classes/adventures-in-acrylics-online-workshop/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/Billie_04/Craft/Blog/AIC_Title_Grabbuttonv2.jpg" border="0" alt="Billie's Craft Room - Adventures in Acrylics" /></a>
The Pulse 2011
Style File; Chapter 10
The Pulse; Master Class 5
Billie’s Craft Room
Where will your crafting journey take you?
Billie's Craft Room
Tutorials, Reviews and Inspiration.
Dear Blogging Friends
If you find a dead link on this blog, please leave me a comment to let me know. That way I will try to repair or replace any links that no longer work.
Thanks to advice from Timethief on the Wordpress Forums the menu system is back as it should be.
Top tip, don't edit menus in IE go to Firefox ;)
Thanks for your patience and to Timethief.
Gallery of projects I’ve made