Welcome to my Baking Page
This is an indulgence as I’m trying hard to keep the blog ON topic, but I also keep finding WAY cool sites, relating to my latest infatuation of baking. If you too are tempted by baking, here are a few of my favorite places to go on the internet.
- The Bakery Bits Get the most from artisan Bread making
- Good Housekeeping: The Baking Book. Great recipes and lots of helpful advice for the new baker. Cakes n cookies too 🙂
- Good Housekeeping: Step by Step Cook Book. This is step by step food prep, what to do with the food you have.
- Good Housekeeping: The Cooks Classic Companion. This is on my wish list is the one with the red cover and that one seems to be about identifying herbs, spices, meats and fish.
- Bakestore Great place for tins, tools n loosing the afternoon 😉
- Kitchen Craft UK site.
- The Cooks Kitchen. UK site filled with tools and materials awesome vintage range too.
If this side of my life takes over, I’ll create a seperate blog as this one IS for papercrafts and other than packaging I really can’t quite mash baking into it in a meaningful way.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon