Welcome to the Art Tutorials page
Here you will find tutorials made by me Billie :)
- Billie’s Book Ties
- Choosing Card/Paper for your Art Journal Choosing the surface that will work best for your art journal.
- My Art Journalling kit Here are all my essential items for art journalling.
- Zig: Brushables; Introduction & Techniques
- Zig: Calligraphy pens; Introduction & Techniques
- Zig: Wink of Stella; Introduction & Techniques
- Rock n Roll Flowers with Zig Pens
- Rock n Roll Butterflies & Bows with Zig Pens
Painting & Drawing
- Quick & Easy; Pallets. How to make simple pallets from household items.
- Handmade Sketch book
- How to make a travelling kit for sketching & painting
- My Sketching kit
- Sketching Outdoors
Adventures in Acrylics online workshop
Adventures in Acrylics: Home page dedicated to the course, includes materials list and all workshop information. There are also reviews of products used in the tutorials and finished projects too.
- Tool Care
- Video Tutorial: Dark Wood paint effect
- Video Tutorial: Weathered Wood
- Discovering your Colour Palette & Making you own Colour Chart.
- Video Tutorial: Introducing Interference Colours
- Video Tutorial: Purple Distressed Panel
- Video Tutorial: Spice up your colour palette with Interference Colours
- Tutorial: Faux Crackle paint effect (13 July)
- Video Tutorial: Embossed Stone Texture; Paint Effect (20 july)
- Video Tutorial: Feathered Texture with Texture Paste (27 july)
- How to make your palette Metallic: For Acrylic paint
One stroke Painting with stamping, Sheena Douglass style.