This is the page dedicated to all the articles in the online workshop series;
Adventures in Acrylics
This is the page to watch for new workshop content.
Overview of workshop
Add the “Adventures in Acrylics” button (as seen on the right) to your blog as a quick way to hop right to this page and stay up to date with all the latest information about the class.
If you missed the start of the series, check out this link for all the materials you’ll need.
Workshop On now
- Tool Care First up, how to look after the tools you’ll be using in class.
- Weathered Wood Box. Inspiration a sneek peak of the technique I’ll show in the next tutorial
- Palette Knives. Product Review of Plastic pallette knife set
- Weathered Wood. Video Tutorial for how to create a weathered wood look for your creative projects
- Dark Wooden Book. Preview of a finished piece created using the Dark wooden paint effect painting technique.
- Royal Langnickel Palette knives for painting set Product Review
- Dark Wood Paint Effect Video Tutorial
- Discovering your Colour Palette & Making you own Colour Chart. Written tutorial: Get more from your colours.
- Product Review: Daler Rowney; Shimmering Colours Interference colours will change your art, in the best ways
- Video Tutorial: Introducing Interference Colours A look round the interference palette of colours
- Purple Distressed Book Interference colours in action on a finished project
- Video Tutorial: Purple Distressed Panel If you liked the previous post, here’s how to create the pannel used on the book
- Embossed book More designs featuring interference colours
- Spice up your colour palette with Interference Colours How to maximise your colour range with just one interference colour.
- Tutorial: Faux Crackle paint effect
- Video Tutorial: Embossed Stone Texture; Paint Effect
- Video Tutorial: Feathered Texture with Texture Paste
- How to make your palette Metallic: For Acrylic paint
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon