News UpdatesNew projects have been added to the tabs across the top of the blog. Check out the 'About' tab, for Challenge themes and free downloadable Calendar Pages are now on there too. Now you can access these all year long. Just had a tidy up of the side bar and joined Pinterest, do use the follow button to keep up to date with new posts and updates. Have fun Billie :)
Grab My Button
- Follow Billie's Craft Room on WordPress.com
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow on Pinterest
A Space to HealI started a new blog about ways to find inner calm and peace: https://aspacetoheal.wordpress.com/ Check it out.
- Filofax, Pens and Stationary
- Jewellery Making
- Stamping & Paper Craft: Supplies
- Stamping & Paper Craft: Reviews
- Stamping: Blogs & Forums
- Art: Tutorials
- Billie’s Online Classes
- Blogging: Tutorials
- Bookbinding: Tutorials
- Crafting Tutorials
- Textile: Tutorials
- Yarns: Tutorials
- Exploding Box with template
- Tutorial: How to use a Magnetic mat with a Cuttlebug to make Aperture Cards
- New Knitting Project: Slippers
- Bookbinding: Supplies; Retailers
- Product Review: Winsor & Newton Heavy Weight Enamelled Box
- Product Review: Knit Picks; Options; Sunstruck wood. Interchangeable needles
- Bookbinding: Tutorials by others
- Review; Brushables by Kuretake
- Product Review; Winsor & Newton Cotman Travel Bag
- Product Review; Daler Rowney System 3 Acrylic Introduction Set
Adventures in Acrylics – Online Workshop. Starts 4th May 2012
To add this button to your blog or website, copy and paste the following code:
<a href=" https://billiescraftroom.wordpress.com/tutorials/billies-online-classes/adventures-in-acrylics-online-workshop/" target="_blank"><img src="http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/Billie_04/Craft/Blog/AIC_Title_Grabbuttonv2.jpg" border="0" alt="Billie's Craft Room - Adventures in Acrylics" /></a>
The Pulse 2011
Style File; Chapter 10
The Pulse; Master Class 5
Billie’s Craft Room
Where will your crafting journey take you?
Billie's Craft Room
Tutorials, Reviews and Inspiration.
Dear Blogging Friends
If you find a dead link on this blog, please leave me a comment to let me know. That way I will try to repair or replace any links that no longer work.
Thanks to advice from Timethief on the Wordpress Forums the menu system is back as it should be.
Top tip, don't edit menus in IE go to Firefox ;)
Thanks for your patience and to Timethief.
Gallery of projects I’ve made