Welcome to the Tutorial page for Textiles
Here you will find a selection of links to Sewing & Textile tutorials, that I have gathered from around the internet. The tutorials and films were made by the authors quoted, not by me.
- All Free Sewing. Free patterns and tutorials
- Canadian Living. The sewing section of this excellent tutorial site
- Craftsy All kinds of tutorials on this site, this link takes you to the sewing ones, but check their home page for others.
- eSewing Workshop Online classes and tutorials on sewing
- The Sewing Directory. A UK based website with links to all kinds of sewing resources. A great place to start.
- Sew Chic & Unique has gathered some superb tutorials from around the net. Do check em out!
- Sew Mama Sew This is the tutorials section, but they have lots more tutorials on the blog.
- Sewing Web Dictionary. A glossery of sewing terms
- Short Cuts to Sewing. This is the website of Debbie Shore, she has excellent DVDs of tutorials on sewing. If you think she looks familiar she is also a presenter on Ideal World and Create & Craft
- Thimble Lane; This is Debbie Shore’s You Tube Channel
- How to make a Rice Therapy Bag
- Sew your own Mary Jane Slippers From Canadian Living.com
- Vintage Smock (Apron/Coverall) From Sew Mamam Sew
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon