If you like making your own pages for Filofax, these templates will help you punch your pages just right every time. I discovered that the Filofax website has lists for all the pages sizes used in their various planners. I’ll add a link at the end of the article. From here I cut 180 gsm cardstock to the sizes needed for my planners.
To make your Filofax Personal template, you will need
- 80gsm paper
- Hole punch, either a dedicated one to your planner size or an adjustable one such as Rapesco 66-P
- Pencil & pen
- Paper trimmer or ruler & craft knife or if you have to scissors
- Cut your cardstock and paper to the same size as your planner pages. Personal: 171 x95 mm
- Fold your paper in half short sides towards each other to find the centre of the paper.
- Draw a line on your paper to mark the centre point, draw it across the whole sheet
- Copy this centre line onto your cardstock and draw a thin line in pen across your card as shown in the picture.
- Move the punching parts to the spacing correct to your page size; if you are using Rapesco 66-P for personal; move the punches apart to create the widest gap in the centre.
- Insert your cardstock into the punch lining the drawn line with the centre line of the punch, and punch.
You can save this cardstock template to use with any further pages you want to punch. Just lay your template on top of the page you want to punch and its easy to see where to line up to. Store it in the back of your planner so you don’t have to go on a major hunt of the house to find it.
Hope this makes it easy for you to get your own pages to line up to the commercial ones in your planners. Let me know how you get on.
Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon